"...narrated by Sarah Sampino"
Things to Know!
- Audiobook fluent in Italian!
- Records British, Scottish, and Irish duets with my fiancé!
- Loves multicast, duet, and dual audiobooks
- Owns Audiobooks Unleashed, a distribution and production company
- USA (New York, New Jersey, Long Island, Boston, Midwest, Southern, West Coast, LA, etc.)
- British – Large variation! (RP, BBC, London, Cockney, West Country, etc.)
- Most other accents for non-main characters
Sarah graduated from New York University Tisch School of the Arts, where she was trained specifically in voice acting and audiobook narration by the top narrators and producers in the business. Sarah also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, which has helped her master all kinds of British dialects. The fact that her fiancé is British doesn’t hurt either! The two of them now record dual and duet narrations together.
On the occasion that Sarah is not being actor-y, she can be found procrastinating everything by burying her face into a fantasy novel. She loves fantasies, especially with enemies-to-lovers, or a strong and badass heroine. Romance, Fantasy, YA Thrillers, LitRPG – you name it!
Take a listen!
Young Adult Fantasy
Listen to the climactic betrayal of Vi's best friend!
These are samples with my lovely audiobook partner, Liam Price… a.k.a my fiancé!
British Romance - Proposal
Historical Fiction - Sassy Sister, Earnest Brother
Suspense - Working Class British & Scottish
Fantasy - Evil Speech
YA Dramatic Romance - Male Voice
More Accent Fun
Heightened Fantasy Accent
Contemporary Irish Accent
"The perfect fit!"
"I knew she was the 'one' right from the start."
"An absolute joy to work with."
"I couldn't be more pleased!"
"Followed my production notes to a tee."
Let's get talking!
Email email@example.com or click below: